We. Did. It. Another week in the bag, folks. Pat yourself on the back.
- We went to Cinespia last weekend to watch Casablanca and it RAINED. Rain. Wet drops from the sky. In LOS ANGELES. Such a special evening-- watching Bogie put Ingrid Bergman on that plane in the rain was particularly poetic. For those of you outside LA, Cinespia is a summer movie series in an old cemetery in Hollywood. You bring a picnic, camp out on a large lawn, and they project the movie on the side of a mausoleum. Only in LA, right?
- The Civil Wars broke up. DON'T THEY KNOW I'M ALREADY HAVING A HARD WEEK? Seriously, though, I'm devastated. Their music tugs on that spot in my displaced Southern heart that yearns for home.
- Love this photo backdrop from a J.Crew email blast this week. Wouldn't it be an amazing wallpaper?
- Thinking about making this strawberry, quinoa, and feta salad from Love and Lemons this weekend. Just looking at it makes me feel virtuous.
- In love with these desk organizers from Poketo. Seeing how I can't even see my desk at work, I either a) desperately need these, or b) need to do some serious cleaning first. I'm leaning towards A.
Alright, I'm off to work-- have a great weekend everyone!
PS. I originally posted this with just four points… did I mention I'm having a tough week?? So if you saw it when it was the Friday Four… my bad. Let's have a laugh, shall we?? Okay, good. It's Friday!